Magisk Hides Roots from Banking Applications.
What is Magisk Manager?
Now that we’ve understood what is Magisk, let’s understand what is Magisk Manager. Very simply put, Magisk Manager is the tool that will help you manage Magisk on your Android device. It will help you in managing the root permissions of your phone and much more.
What is the use of the Magisk Manager?
If you want to grant/deny permission for any application, this can be easily done with the help of Magisk Manager. There are a ton of free modules available on Magisk Manager, from them you can download apps and games to your Android device. And the plus point is, you can add your own or custom repositories to get stuff from.
Let’s understand what is Magisk with an example.
Suppose you want to run a banking application. But whenever you open the application you get the notification that says something like “Your phone isn’t rooted and you won’t be able to use this application on your device”.
Now, to run that application, you may choose to unroot your phone, work on that app, and re-root your phone using Chainfire SuperSU. But rooting and unrooting your device is a lengthy process. You may do it once but doing it repeatedly will surely feel tedious.
What if you want to use that banking application urgently? You don’t want to be stuck unrooting your phone. With Magisk, you can make changes to run the application.
Here are some features:
- Magisk allows you to pass Google’s safety tests (Safety net).
- This open-source software allows you to add and modify files without any issues. If you know to code and want to make some changes to the default coding, you can do so.
- Magisk Mount feature will make changes to the core and partition level without any issues. You can divide your system, core files, and other media files and store them anywhere in the memory storage.
- Resetprop feature, in this you can make changes to your system prop files including read-only files. You can attempt changes in the build.
- Magisk can be downloaded on a non-rooted phone and it can help you to root your phone.
Add Comment & Review
3 weeks ago
Thanks... its work